Image Map

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Future

The time has come in my life where I putting fear to rest.  I am living in Faith.  For too long I've stressed about what if's, missing out on the small things.  Crazy thing is, 98% of the time, the crazy things I've concocted in my head do not even come to fruition.  I know this is a "natural" thing, but I do not want to live an ordinary life.  I want to make a difference.  I want my boys to see a mommy who fights for their families freedoms; freedom of debt, time, stress.  I want them to see a mommy who is able to help others feel great about themselves; to help others grow in faith and in self. I want my boys to see a mommy who holds others accountable  when their fears set in.  Who reminds others that their goals and dreams are BIGGER and MORE IMPORTANT than the fear of make believe or even reality.
  I know that this dream I have for my family is not going to come by me sitting at home and wishing it; I have to work.  I AM READY TO WORK.  I will hear a lot of no's, maybe's, or you're crazy.  There will be tough times where I will question if I am doing the right thing, but by the end of the year or even this time next year when I look back I will laugh.  I will laugh at the doubt.  I know that I have some important to offer, something life changing. I  will find people that are ready and I will help, coach, mentor, friend.  God is good!  

No comments: