Image Map

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Splash Park

Today was my information day at the the Oahu Spine & Rehab place.  Since having Ben my right hip has been in so much pain.  I am so thankful for this place.  They do amazing work and work in 4 steps to fix your aliment (using chiropractic care, trigger point massage/injections, physical therapy, etc).  I have done trigger point massage, traction, and STEM and I am so flipping' sore, but feeling so much better.  I am in love with this place, fo sho.  They have free childcare and the ladies are great with the boys.

Since Dave works and heads out to the field I have decided that everyday I am going to do something.  Whether it's running and taking the boys to the park or maybe even a beach on base; we're doing something.  Today, after the boys took a nap I took them to the splash park.  This place is too cute and a great way to meet new mommy friends.  They had a blast.  Plan of action is to put them in their bathing suits tomorrow and as soon as we finish our run head over that way to cool off before nap.

Not much to report, but if you could keep my sister in your thoughts and prayers.  She wound up at the hospital last night.  She had 2 blood clots in her lungs, close to her heart.  The doctors removed those early this morning.  They put in a catheter to eliminate a few more in her legs and as prevention.  She is okay, but in pain.  All prayers would be awesome.

Happy Thursday, Friends. Looking forward to a new beach this weekend!  Look out for new pictures of our weekend adventures! Mahalo and Aloha.


No comments: