Image Map

Thursday, August 27, 2015

MRI and Grind Time

As you know I've been going to the spine & rehab place for my hip.  Well, next week I'm having a MRI done to make sure there isn't a tear in my labrum.  I am not stoked to have a need go into my joint, but trying to remain positive about finding a solution.   
  We're settling in, in Hawaii.  Though I feel like I have not even slowed down.  Today, both boys napped at the same time for more than an hour!  Yay for mommy quiet time.  I was almost resorting to day drinking, just kidding..sort of.  Benji has decided he wants to "fake whine".  Ugh the only kinda whine I have time for is WINE!  Get it together, son.  Ball season (Marine Corps Ball) is less than 90 days away.  I have been doing my couch25k, but I need to amp up the toning.  Monday I add in T-25.  Usually I get really bored with the programs when I have to do them alone, but I am going to log my progress here.  I want to make sure I do ALL 70 DAYS!  The two dresses I have fit, but they don't look sexy.  I will fix that!  
Started MNS C (love my advocare) and I will tell you, it's pretty amazing.  I usually use E (allll the energy), but I wanted to mix it up. Speaking of Advocare, we had our first Mixer here.  6 new people came and I am excited to get back into the groove of things.  We are so close to getting D in preschool. I cannot wait to start helping others here.  I am determined to find people who are ready to start their fitness and finance journey.  
Getting excited for family to come out here and visit.  Time to get down to scrubbing this house (with a little wine and big brother to motivate me).  Hope everyone is doing great!

Monday, be ready for the before pictures.  Shaun-T I love you, but I hate you too.  

No comments: